links to follow
I have made some long overdue updates to my resources page. Some new places of inspiration, blogs I frequently follow and a few new names added to my admired creatives and studios list. Here's a highlight below of some of my recent favorites:
- Beautiful Stores / Inspiring e-commerce sites (similar to Site Inspire and Mindsparkle Mag)
- Book Archive / Because sometimes you just want to judge a book by its (beautiful, well-executed) cover.
- Site Unseen / Online magazine that features what’s new and next in design and the visual arts.
- Who What Wear / Every morning during my subway commute I read the Skimm, R29 and check up on WWW for fashion related content to stay in the know.
- Sandra Semburg / Street style photographer based out of Berlin who frequently partners with Vogue. Her tumblr is something I could scroll through for hours.
- Dreams & Jeans / As a graphic designer at one of my favorite brands (Loeffler Randall), Alex keeps beautiful blog with some great moodboards, outfit inspiration, and a lot of fashion envy.
- Karen K. Wang / I found this lady through an Instagram rabbit hole and was so inspired to hear about her travels along the PCT. She's been documenting her journey through this blog and now all I want to do is go on an adventure out West.
- Citadela / These city guides use data collected from Yelp, Wikitravel, Yahoo and Eventbrite to give you useful information for your next trip. Pretty simple and straightforward. I like how they include restaurant ratings and quotes from customers.
- Black & Wood / A blog about 2 young graphic designers documenting their travels around the world with some great city guides (p.s. you'll need to translate this page on Chrome)